Sunday 6 October 2013

|| Urban Decay Primer Potion - Review ||



Today I have for you a review on the Urban Decay Eye-shadow Primer Potion. Now I have extremely oily eyelids and every type of eye-shadow I have tried will crease on me, and I mean EVERY single type whether it be high end or drugstore.

I bought this primer when I brought my Naked 2 Palette and when I went into the store I didn't actually intend to buy it but the sales woman recommended it and I feel really guilty saying NO when they do that which is why I also own a foundation Primer from M.A.C that I very rarely use  -_- I really need to learn to say no sometimes.

But anyhoo, onto the review. The primer comes in a squeezy tube, which is great because it means that your are able to control how much product you squeeze out and I think the packaging is really cute!

Urban Decay claim that you will 'Get vibrant, crease-free colour that lasts over 24 hours' now I can't tell you whether it makes your eyeshadow last for a full 24hrs since I don't like wearing make-up for that many hours. But what I can say is that one, your shadows will not crease(atleast on mine they won't and that is saying something because my eyelids are crease central) and two it does make your shadows last for quite a long time, I think the longest amount of time that I have worn this is about 14 hours which to me is pretty amazing.



When squeezed out of tube the primer is a creamish sort of colour and once blended on to the lids it dries to a transparent finish. Which may not be great if you want to deepen up your eyeshadows but you could always use a dark gel liner/eyeshadow base for that purpose.

All in all I think this product is pretty great and I'm glad I purchased it because I use it on an everyday basis. I am however on the hunt for something that is just as good but not as expensive. If you guys have any suggestions please leave a comment below xx.

Take care xx

P.s. why don't you go on and follow me on twitter @Rukhsar_Shakoof and Instagram rukhsar_shakoof xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...