Wednesday 2 October 2013

|| Clinique Superbalanced Foundation Review ||



Today I have for you a review on the Clinique Superbalanced foundation. This foundation has a medium to full coverage. I like the fact that it's buildable I can go as light or as heavy as I want and it doesn't make me look cakey, it also doesn't feel heavy on the face. Once I've applied it and let it set it drys so a slightly matte finish and I don't usually have to powder my face when I use this which I think is amazing since my t-zone can get very oily during the day.

This could have been the PERFECT foundation for me but, it does have one downside and that is; it makes me look really ashy/grey :( I can work around this by mixing in my M.A.C foundation, but it's not something I want to do everyday. If Clinique would expand their shade range for this foundation maybe something that is more warm I would definitely repurchase because I love the finish it gives.

Have you guys tried this? If you have what did you think of it?

2 comments:

  1. Hello! This used to be my favorite foundation, and i purchased it over and over for a few years. It does have a neutral tone to it yes which i loved because i have a neutral complexion and the grey tones in this foundation toned down the redness to my skin which was fantastic. Like you i loved the coverage, and it worked great with my combination skin. The only thing which stopped me purchasing this product was the price of this foundation for the small amount of foundation you get. I also found this foundation to get rather thick as i got nearer the bottom of the bottle, so there would always be foundation left inside which i couldn't get out. Apart from this i loved the matt finish this foundation gives and the shade was a perfect match for me! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I haven't reached the bottom of my bottle yet so I haven't had to deal with that problem. It's so great that it worked for you! Honestly if a foundation worked that well for me I wouldn't mind paying that much money for it, and I think is the same thing with all high end foundations you get a very small amount of product for the price you pay but if it works for you its worth it. And there are ways of getting to the foundation at the bottom of the bottle I've seen people use these spatulas(I don't know what they're called) to get to the product that is left at the bottom of the bottle.

      Thank you for reading my post and for commenting. I love to know what my readers think :D xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...