Friday 11 October 2013

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette | Review +& Swatches



Today I have for you a review on Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette. The palette consists of 12 eye-shadows, one dual ended eye-shadow brush and a large mirror housed in some very sturdy metal casing. I think the packaging  is amazing, not only does it look great but it will also protect your shadows.


Now onto the shadows themselves. Of the 12 shadows only three are matte: Foxy; a pale yellowy shade, Tease; a cool taupey shade and Blackout; a dark matte black with little pieces of glitter that aren't really noticeable once on the eye. The rest of the shadows in the palette are shimmery.





The pigmentation on these shadows is great and I feel that they are very easy to blend, however there is one shade that I'm not a bog fan of and that is Blackout I feel like it is much more harder to blend than the other shadows and is also slightly chalky. 

You can create so many looks using this palette from natural daytime looks to dark and smokey night out looks. One downside to this palette is that there is a lot of fallout from the shadows especially Chopper. But all in all I think this is a great palette that has something for everyone but I do wish that it had some more matte shades.

My favourite shades from this palette have to be: Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, YDK and Busted.


Do you own this palette? What do you think of it? What are your favourite shades?

Take care xx

P.s. why don't you go on and follow me on twitter @Rukhsar_Shakoof and Instagram rukhsar_shakoof xx

5 comments:

  1. Colors are so pigmented, thanks for the swatches.

    http://liz-breygel.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) I'm glad you enjoyed the post xx

      Delete
  2. I have both naked palettes and I think I prefer naked 2 now. The colours are great for nights out :)

    Jenny
    xx

    somelikeitstyled.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have the original Naked palette so I can't say anything about that but yes the Naked 2 is definitely great for night out looks xx

      Delete
  3. I just bought the Naked palette and am excited to try it out! I wasn't sure which one to buy, but to be honest they look about the same to me! Nice post!

    www.neyavbeautytalk.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...