Thursday 19 December 2013

|| e.l.f. Baked Blusher - Peachy Cheeky ||

So I while age ago I ordered some things off of e.l.f. cosmetics when they had a 50% sale on and did a haul post which you can find here. And I will be reviewing all the items I got, over the next few weeks. The first post is going to be a review of the Studio Baked Blush in Peachy Cheeky.


When I was browsing the e.l.f. website I decided to add this blush to my basket, not to use as a blusher but to use as a highlighter to give my cheeks a nice glow since it would be a bit too light for my skin-tone to use as an actual blush. If you have a lighter skin-tone than me the you could probably get away with using it as a blusher.

In the pan it appears to be a light peachy/pink shade with brown veining running and a shimmer through it. On my skin it is a light peachy shade with golden shimmer running through it making it a perfect highlight shade. The pigmentation of the blush is great and it isn't too powdery/chalky. It's also really easy to blend. I've been reaching for this quite often to add a little bit of a glow to my cheeks. I prefer applying it using my fingers because I feel that the colour payoff is better that way, but it also looks great applied with a brush, I sometimes use the Real Techniques contour brush if I'm not using my fingers. The packaging could be a bit more study in my opinion but I think its a great product and for the price you couldn't really go wrong. This blush retails at £3.25 but I got it on sale for half price from the e.l.f. cosmetics website. If you don't already own this blush I think you should definitely give it a try!





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...