Sunday 22 December 2013

|| Sleek Matte V2 Palette - Review and Swatches ||

I am a huge fan of Sleek cosmetics and I absolutely love the quality of their eyeshadows and blushes. This was the first palette that I bought from Sleek and since then I have picked up two others in Storm and Vintage Romance and I also plan on picking up the Au Naturel palette and the Oh So Special palette.


The main reason that I bought this palette was because, the other palettes that I had contained mostly shimmers with only a few mattes thrown in, so I was on the hunt for a palette that contained a good amount of matte shades and that's when I came across the V2 palette, it was exactly what I was looking for.


The palette consists of twelve shades all matte, there are a couple of brown shades, a plum shade, some light highlight shades with a few brighter shades like the green and the purple thrown in.

The shadows are very pigmented as you can see from the image below. Most of then are quite easy to blend, with very little fall out. The exceptions being the dark blue shade and the black shade in the top row, these two colours are slightly more chalky and hard to blend and the black does have a lot of fall out.

Other than that this is a great palette which can be used to create some simple everyday looks and also some smokey night out looks. I sometimes use the dark brown shade in the bottom row to fill in my brows and it matches them perfectly.


Finger Swatched
This palette retails at £7.99 and can be purchased from Superdrug, the official Sleek Makeup website who offer international shipping, and I believe that Boots stock them also? though I'm not too sure about that.

I hope this review helped you! Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have a great day! :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...