Tuesday 24 December 2013

|| e.l.f. Baked Blusher - Rich Rose ||

This is another product that I picked up in the e.l.f sale and I've been using it for a couple of weeks now. Again when I added to this to my basket it was not with the intention of using it as a blush, I was hoping it would work as a nice sheer pinkish highlighter.



In the pan it appears to be a brownish colour with pinky/coral veining and a golden shimmer running through it. When swatched it is not as pigmented as Peachy Cheeky (which I reviewed here)but still gives an amazing glowy pink colour. And I do actually use this as a blush, usually on days when I don't want to add too much to my cheeks or if I'm keeping my make up quite simple. I apply it using the Real Techniques Contour brush or the e.l.f. Studio Blush Brush.



Swatched, not as pigmented as the other blush but still a very pretty colour
I also like to apply it on top of other blushers to give them a little something extra and I then add a highlight to my cheekbones since this shade is not quite as shimmery as Peachy Cheeky. But again this is an amazing shade and something that I use on a regular basis, a great buy and really inexpensive :)

I hope this review helped, let me know what you thought in the comments :)

2 comments:

  1. hey honey! I have this shade also and i love so much! Glad you did a post about it! :)

    My Perfect Red
    www.myperfectred.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading! I'm glad you liked the post :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...