Friday 27 December 2013

|| e.l.f. Maximum Coverage Concealer Review ||

After seeing someone on YouTube using this product and hearing them say how great it was as an under eye concealer I decided to try it out. I picked the shade Tan because I had purchased a stick concealer from e.l.f. in the same shade a while back and I thought that it would be light enough for under the eyes to give a brightening effect.



It comes in a squeezy tube which is great because it means that there's no mess when using it and you don't end up using too much product. Colour wise I felt that it was a bit lighter than the stick concealer but it still worked out great.



It has a thick creamy consistency and is easy to blend. I apply this using the Eco Tools concealer brush, the Real Techniques Deluxe crease brush or a beauty blending sponge, they all work amazingly with this concealer. It covers up my dark circles quite well and has great staying power, it tends to last the whole day if I set it with a powder. However, it does sometimes settle into fine lines under my eyes and crease but not always. Also, on some days when my under eyes are super dark I do have to use another concealer on top of it. But other than that I think that this is a great product and I will definitely be repurchasing it.

I hope this review helped you guys! Thank you so much for reading and let me know what you thought in the comments below :)

12 comments:

  1. I have blogged about this many times and I use it to cover blemishes etc, I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great isn't it, such a good value for money :) x

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a lovely concealer! Great review,
    L xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was too scared to buy this because I was not sure about it but this helped a lot, thanks!!
    Check out my Beauty, music, and life blog if you get a chance.
    :) Have a happy new year!

    Nicole
    http://ncolesnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked the review and it helped you :) Of course I'll check it out :) x

      Delete
  4. I love finding great little steals like this it sounds like a great product

    www.andrewjamesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this concealer and love it! Such a great product for an amazing price :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? :) Thank you for reading :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...