Wednesday 22 January 2014

|| e.l.f. Blush/Bronzer Duo Antigua - Review with Swatches ||

I've had my eye on this duo for a while and decided to pick it up a few months ago. The shade that I purchased was Antigua. A lot of people have said that these duos are similar to the Nars blush/bronzer duos but since I haven't tried the Nars duos I cant comment on that claim.



The shades are very pigmented and fairly easy to blend. I like using the bronzer shade to contour my cheekbones, it blends easily and isn't too orange, I have heard quite a few people say that it looks a bit muddy on their cheeks but I haven't experienced that problem, I think it looks great on my skin (maybe it's because I have a darker skintone). 



One thing that I really don't like about this duo is the amount of glitter it contains especially in the blusher. It's not noticeable in the bronzer once you've applied it to your face but the blusher is a different story...Way too much glitter. But I can live with it. Other that that I think this is a great product and is a really good value for money, it's only £3.75!

5 comments:

  1. Great review! I haven't tried this one yet. :)

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's definitely something you should pick up :)

      Delete
  2. The blusher looks such a beautiful colour, I'll definitely have to try this! x

    realisebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great, and you should! I think every one needs one of these in their collection! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the same thing about the blush. But it is supposed to be nars orgasm dupe which has shimmer in it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...