Wednesday 29 January 2014

|| Maybelline Fit me Foundation - Review ||

I picked this foundation up when it was first released and I had not heard much about it. But I was curious and really wanted to try it since I had never used or heard of a gel foundation before. I picked up the shade 315 - Soft Honey and I have to say that it is a near perfect match and I can say that out of the drugstore foundations that I have tried this is the only one where I have been happy with the shade range. Now I know that Revlon and L'Oreal have a quite a good shade range for darker skin-tones but I've never tried any of their foundations so I can't say what they would be like.



This foundation gives a very natural looking finish to the skin and has a medium coverage that is slightly buildable, but not too much and if you have really bad dark circles or blemishes you will definitely need to use a concealer as well for extra coverage in the areas where you need it. I love how this makes my skin look, it gives a really nice natural looking glow and doesn't move around too much on my face. It tends to last around 8-9 hours on my skin with powdering in between to control shine, since I get very oily in my t-zone area. I apply this foundation using my Real Techniques Buffing brush or Expert Face brush and sometimes I just use my fingers.

I think this a great everyday foundation for people who don't like full coverage heavy foundations. I tend to wear this when I am having good skin days and don't need too much coverage. This is a foundation that I would definitely repurchase.

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Lovely review on this foundation :)
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...