Thursday 13 February 2014

e.l.f. Studio Matte Lip Colours Review & Swatches

These two lip products are also items that I picked up in the e.l.f. sale and at 50% off who could resist? I think these two were the products that I was most excited about receiving because I am a huge fan of matte lips! I've made it my life's mission to collect as many  matte lipsticks as I can (seriously I'm not joking!). These lipsticks normally retail at £3.75 which means I got them for less than £2.00 each!


The two shades that I got are, Praline and Rich Red.
They are extremely pigmented and glide onto the lips smoothly. Despite being matte shades they do not seem to be too drying on the lips. Praline is a natural nude colour and is literally the colour of my lips! You can't even tell I'm wearing it! I tend to wear this on days where I have a heavy eye look and don't want to wear too much on my lips. Rich Red is a classic red shade that I love pairing with a bold winged liner or a smokey eye! These are products that I would definitely repurchase if I ran out and I feel that everyone should own them, they are that great!



I hope this review was helpful. Let me know what you thought in the comments below :)

Here's me wearing Rich Red.

5 comments:

  1. That red looks amazing on you! I have the same color and I'm just too pale for it. I'm not a huge fan of reds on me anyway, but you rock it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah thank you :) I'm sure you'll find one that works for you, I was never happy with how I looked with red lipstick before but I'm getting more confident now :) x

      Delete
  2. I love the rich red shade! Perfect for day and night!

    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite of the two :) and it really is :) x

      Delete
  3. I just reviewed rich red aswell, I love it!
    www.ohso-flawless.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...