Thursday 3 July 2014

Essence Cosmetics UK Launch

So as some of may have heard Essence Cosmetics has recently launched in the UK. I was invited to the launch event but unfortunately I wasn't able to attend, however, the lovely people over at Flipside PR were kind enough to send me a few products to try out. I am super excited to try all of these things out especially the lipstick and the eyeliner.


The anti-spot foundation was too light for me so I gave it to my younger sister since it matched her better, but I've kept all the other products for myself and will be reviewing them for you all soon. I think I might to a Brand focus type tutorial so that you can see the products in action, I'll have to use a different foundation obviously, but I'm sure everything else will work great! I'm super excited to see how these products apply!




The great thing about Essence is that their products are super affordable and won't break the bank. I've already been playing around with the lipstick and the eyeliner and I am really impressed. They're great products for teenagers and people who are just starting to get into makeup. And eve if you are a long-term makeup user/lover I have a feeling these products will be a great addition to your collection, but we'll talk more about that once I've tried all of these things and reviewed them for you!



Essence Cosmetics will be available in Wilkinsons stores across the UK from this month I believe, I don't have exact dates but keep your eyes open and let us know if you spot a stand near you :) !

3 comments:

  1. That eye shadow looks amazing!!!! I need to get it! Great post :)


    http://ncolesnotes.blogspot.com/2014/07/michael-todd-true-organic-products.html
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hQOiv322WM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really pretty. Thank you lovely xx

      Delete
  2. These products are so pretty. Sadly there is no Wilkos anywhere in the highlands of Scotland :(

    Great blog, I met you on bbloggers chat tonight :)
    thepowderednose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...