Wednesday 6 August 2014

July Birchbox 2014 - Sun Sea and Sand - What's in my Box and First Impressions

Hey lovely readers!! So Today's post is on the contents of my July 2014 Birchbox. This is my second box from them and before ordering from Birchbox I have never had a subscription box before, so this is definitely a new experience for me. I'm not going to say that I love everything that I received in my box because I didn't, as there are somethings that I doubt I'll ever use. But what I do like about this kind of service is that we get to try things from many different brands, these could be brands that we are familiar with or brands that we've either never heard of or never thought of trying and I thinks it's a great way to discover new products.

Now onto what I got in mine!



Benefit Porefessional - This was one product I was happy about, I already had a mini sample of this primer but I was running low and even though I'm not usually a primer person I quite like it and I'm glad I now have a backup


Laqa&Co Lip Lube - I have never heard of this company before and when I saw the product was called 'Lip lube' I had a little bit of a giggle (childish I know, but I couldn't help myself). The product itself is quite pigmented although it's not fully opaque, I'm not sure about lasting power because I honestly haven't tested that aspect. It has a minty scent which is pretty common with chubby lip pencils like this and it isn't something that really bothers me but some people may not like it. I'm not sure how much use I'm going to get out of this since I'm more of a matte lip girl but we'll see...





Models Own Nail Polish in Rocket - honestly, I wasn't too blown away by this product, it might get some use around Christmas time since that's what the red glitter reminds me of. or I might just give it to my sister



Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream - I'm trying out another eye cream at the moment so I haven't gotten round to using this yet, so I can't say much about it, but I am excited to try it!

Whish Three Whishes Lavender Body Butter - I really like the scent of this and I find that it is quite moisturising. I use this on my arms before I go to bed and I think the lavender scent actually helps me sleep better!!

and the Lifestyle Extra that I got this month was the Filosofille 4-Sided Nail Buffer - I'm not too sure about this product since I'm not much of a nail file person, but I'll give it a go and see what happens!

That's it for my box guys! Did you get a Birchbox this month (July)? What was included in yours? 

Not yet subscribed to Birchbox? Subscribe now by clicking this link so you can receive your August Box !


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...