Monday 25 August 2014

The Bodyshop Vitamin E Face Mist - Review


This is the first face mist I have ever used and at first I wasn't too impressed by it because it was too 'wet' and because of this I felt as if it was moving my makeup when I sprayed it on my face and I honestly wasn't too happy about that so I shoved it towards the back of a drawer and forgot all about it. But during a little clear-up session I had, I rediscovered this little bottle and decided to give it another go and I've decided that I do actually quite like it, now that I've figured out the best way to use it, and another great thing is that it has many uses! Read on to find out what I use it for!



1. Spritzing it onto clean dry skin to give a cool and refreshed feeling to your skin, it really helps waken the skin up and feels really nice and cooling - especially in the mornings when you need waking up a little. I usually use mine before I apply my makeup, it's great for giving the skin a little spurt of moisture (although I do still use a separate moisturiser as my skin can get quite dry, especially on my cheeks) and if you're going bare faced for the day, even better! as you can spray it on whenever you like!

2. Great to use with pigments! Another way to use this product is to spritz a little on to an eyeshadow brush to really help loose pigments stick and minimize any fallout, as pigments can be really messy to work with!

3. and lastly it can be used to cure 'cake face', if you spritz it over your face after you've done all your make-up it really helps reduce 'cakey-ness' (not a real word, I know, but who cares) cause I know it's happened to all of us at some point, where we've used waaay too much powder and our makeup looks like it's been caked on! Now I know I've said it moves your makeup around because of its wetness but I've found a way around this, if you spritz it from an arm's length away from your face it shouldn't feel as wet and your makeup should stay in place.

So these are the ways I use this spray, have you tried it yet? and what did you think of it?


I hope you enjoyed reading this post! let me know what you think in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds great. I love the uses you have found for it. I would never have thought to spray it on to a brush to keep everything from falling all over your face. I love the Body Shop's vitamin E range so this is definitely next on my list! x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...