Saturday 28 June 2014

Eylure Lashfix Adhesive for False Lashes - Review

So a few weeks back I was browsing the ASOS website for some jeans and after choosing a couple of pairs and adding them to my basket I decided to check out the beauty section which is where I came across the Eylure Lashfix Adhesive for False Lashes and since it was only £2.00 I decided to add it to my basket to test it out. Now I never used to wear false lashes because I just couldn't get them hang of putting them on (I'm getting better at it now) but recently I've been wearing them more often and I don't really like the glue that comes with them so I was glad to have found this


The adhesive comes in a little plastic bottle and you get 6ml of product. the applicator is a little strange and I can't really think of a good way to describe it, but it just looks like a small plastic nib. I apply the adhesive to the band of my false lashes and leave it for about 30 seconds so that it can get tacky. I then I apply it to my eyes using a pair of tweezers.

I am really impressed with this product because it sticks the lashes on really well and I don't have to worry about them lifting up at the corners. Another great thing about this is that when it's time to remove the lashes, you just need to wet your eyes a little with some eye makeup remover and then you just gently peel the lashes off, they peel away easily and there isn't too much tugging on the eyes which means it hurts less. Overall I think this is an amazing product and is something that I would definitely recommend you try out.

You can purchase the Eylure Lashfix on the ASOS website here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...