Saturday 21 June 2014

Mini Paris Beauty Haul - Kiko, Sephora & Bioderma

So I may have mentioned that I was going to be going on holiday to Paris, but due to some problems with my passport I had to cancel my trip. However, my friends still went and they were kind enough to bring back a few beauty items that I asked for, so I decided to haul them for you guys! Enjoy :) !


First up were a few makeup items from Kiko and Sephora, both were brands that I'd never tried before so I didn't go all crazy and tell them to buy the whole store (very proud of myself for showing some restraint, be warned though, it's not a regular occurrence). 

I asked for three of the smart lip pencils from Kiko in the shades 700, 702 and 703 and they were only €2.50 - total bargain! I also asked for the Radiant touch Highlighter in Gold which was €8.50 and the Life in Rio Face Brush Duo which was €16.50 a bit pricey in my opinion but I really wanted to try it! And from Sephora I only got on thing and that was the Brightening Powder Compact in Gold which was €11.95. I haven't tried any of these products yet but I will soon - let me know if you want me to review them for you :)

And of course no Paris haul can be complete without a bottle of the much hyped about Bioderma Micellar Water! Can't wait to try this out and see how it compares to the Garnier and Loreal offerings!


I'd like to say a huge thank you to my amazing friend Sabrina for picking up all these items for me, I'm truly grateful :)

6 comments:

  1. Looks like your friends brought you back some lovely pieces!
    xx

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely did! and I'm truly grateful for it :) xx

      Delete
  2. Bioderma is my best friend when I can't be bothered to take my make up off properly after a night out- lifesaver!
    Never tried Kiko but now have their website open in another tab thanks to this post ...oops.. :)

    startwiththeshoes.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard so much good stuff about it so excited that I finally have the chance to use it! Haha yeah oops ;) x

      Delete
  3. Sorry you had to miss your trip but what sweet friends!! What a great haul!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sad but oh well :( Yes they definitely are! :) Glad you liked it xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...