Wednesday 25 June 2014

Beauty Haul - Feel Unique and Some more Bits from Kiko

So you my have read my post on an amazing Feel Unique Deal where you can either get £5 off your order when you spend £20 or more OR you could get 15% off your first order (if you haven't read it, you can do so here). I decided to take advantage of this offer and I picked up the Real Techniques Sam's Picks set which I'd had my eye on for a while! The set contains 6 brushes two of which I already own but I needed a backup of my much loved buffing brush anyway :) the Set normally retails at £29.99 but I got it for £24.99 with free delivery. I know it's not a massive saving but hey I still saved something!

I also picked up a few more things from the Kiko website, that I am super excited to try. And what's even more amazing is that they threw in a free 30ml tube of their self tanning rapid drops. From Kiko I got three of their Glow and Touch for lips and cheeks in the shades 101 Venus Pink, 102 Wave Hibiscus and 104 Magnetic Mauve. The final item I purchased was the Velvet Mat Satin Lipstick in the shade 604 Bright Orange.


I'm super excited about all of my purchases and I can't wait to start using them! Have you bought anything new recently? Let me know in the comments below ~)

7 comments:

  1. I want to collect them all too! Such great quality brushes! Thank you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiko is one of my favourite brands at the minute. I especially like their water eye shadows, I'd definitely recommend trying them :) x

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will definitely have to check them out! Thank you for reading! xx

      Delete
  3. I STILL haven't tried out any Real Techniques brushes yet, although I think I might head over to Feel Unique this evening to have a little mooch! I'd definitely be interested to read about your thoughts on them once you've used them for a while :)

    Steph xx
    Lay It Bare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really need to try them out! I will review them for you soon, they are great brushes, Iove mine :) xx

      Delete
  4. Oooh that KiKo packaging is beautiful, love their products! The newest thing i've got are the new Dove body oils which are lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! the best thing is the product tins have the same packing so they look stunning! Ooh I haven't tried those will definitely have to check them out the next time I go shopping! :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...