Thursday 11 September 2014

Highstreet & Cult Beauty Makeup Haul - Ft. Essence, Rimmel&Anastasia Beverly Hills

Hey  guys, just a quick little post for you guys, I went on a little make up shopping spree/frenzy and I thought I would show you what I got! (oh and just so you know I've also placed a Make-up Revolution order which I will be hauling for you soon!).


The first thing I bought was the Maya Mia for Anastasia Beverley Hills Palette, I already have the Amrezy Palette and I ordered this one the day it was released. I haven't used it yet, but I am really excited to try it out because I have a feeling it's going to be just as amazing as the Amrezy palette, which I love.

I then popped into my nearest Superdrug store to see if they had any Makeup Revolution products in, unfortunately, they didn't, which is why I ended up ordering online. But I did pick up a couple of other things while I was in there, the first is a pair of Superdrug own brand false lashes which look really nice (I'm yet to wear them on my eyes though) and the second item was also from the Superdrug own brand line and it was the Vitamin E Superbalm. I have tried a couple of other items from their Vitamin E line and when I saw this I was really intrigued by it and decided to throw it in my basket so that I could test it out for you guys!

I then went to Wilkinsons and picked up some products from Essence and Rimmel. From Rimmel I got their new Wonderfull mascara which contains Argan Oil (I actually didn't know that when I bought it, I just saw that it was new and decided to get it to try out). From Essence I picked two new Mascaras at only £2.80 each, four lipliners (don't judge, I think they were only £1 each!) and a matte lipgloss.

I am really excited to try out the Essence products, I've already started using one of the mascaras and I am in love, I won't tell you which one because I'll be reviewing them both soon anyway so just keep an eye out for those posts!


Have any of you been doing any makeup shopping recently? What did you get? Let me know, I wanna be nosy ;) x

1 comment:

  1. I'd love if you could review the essence products you bought! Wanna give the brand a try.

    GIVEAWAY | The little things in life

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...