Wednesday 26 April 2017

Nip + Fab Kale Fix Moisturiser

Okay so I'm not really the best when it comes to skincare, I'm very very lazy when it comes to skincare actually 😞😭 but recently my skin has gotten quite dry and dull and my makeup just isn't sitting right, so I decided I need to stop being so lazy and start working on my skincare routine.

So today I just wanted to do a really quick post on something new that I've been using recently, and that is the Nip + Fab Kale Fix Moisturiser. I got this in one of my Glossy boxes (can't remember which month it was) and it's a 30ml tube which is a pretty good amount considering this is meant to be a sample! I've been using this moisturiser everyday since I got it and I've only just run out of it! Before I go into what I think of this product, here's what it says on the Nip + Fab website:

Daily moisturiser to help soften and comfort dry skin. A superfood powerhouse complex of kale, watercress and almond oil enrich skin with deep vitamin nourishment and protects against external aggressions that can cause dry skin. Concentrated aloe vera and shea butter help to further sooth and improve skin texture, providing long-lasting hydration.




Now since I've been using this product my skin definitely feels so much more plumper and smoother, it doesn't irritate the skin at all and for me it works great underneath my foundation and doesn't leave me looking oily at all. I've definitely noticed some improvement in my skin since I've started using this and I can say that it does live up to the claims that it softens the skin and provides long-lasting hydration - even if I'm not wearing any makeup and I've got just this moisturiser on, my skin looks glowy and just feels soft and plump for the whole day, Like I mentioned above, I have actually run out of this moisturiser, but I will definitely be purchasing the full size one. If you haven't tried this before then I would definitely recommend you do try this product if you have dry skin - but just keep in mind that when it comes to skincare at the end of the day, everyone's skin is different and it will react differently to certain products/ingredients, so just because it works for me doesn't mean it'll work for you, always ALWAYS do your own research into a skincare product before purchasing and check the ingredients as well to look out for anything you feel may cause you to break out. To be fair I haven't really had any problems with breakouts from using this moisturiser, but you should always be cautious when trying new skincare products.

I have also changed up and added a few more things to my routine, which I feel are helping my skin, but I'll talk about those in upcoming posts.

Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...