Monday 8 May 2017

Superdrug Vitamin E Facial Mist - Review

Hey Guys! Just a quick review today on the Superdrug Vitamin E facial mist, now I've been using this mist for quite a while now and I've gone through many bottles of this stuff. There's been a lot of hype around this product on instagram lately, with some people saying they love it and others saying it's causing them to break out in little bumps, so I thought I'd just throw in my own review on why I love this product and what I use it for.

When I first started using this product it was labelled as a 'Refreshing Toning Mist' but it looks like Superdrug have recently re-labelled it as a 'Hydrating Mist', not sure of the reason for the name change but it is definitely still the same product.

I like to use this before and after doing my makeup, I spray it onto my face straight after I wash it, before I apply any other skincare and let it sink into my skin and it really helps make my skin appear more dewy and hydrated. I'll then apply the rest of my skincare and do my makeup, once I've finished applying my makeup I'll spritz this all over my face again to get rid of any 'powdery-ness', it really helps settle the products into the skin, making the base makeup look less cakey and it also leaves a really dewy finish to the skin so you look extra glowy!


This spray is also great for using with pigments and shimmery eyeshadows - I like to spray this on my brush to wet it and then go into the eyeshadow and it just helps it apply so much smoother and more pigmented than if you had gone in with a dry brush, It's also great to use with highlight aswell, so If you spray your highlight brush before applying the product It'll really make you highlight pop!

I know a lot of girls have said that since they've been using this spray, they've broken out with little bumps, I've not had this problem myself so I can't really comment on that, but I would like to say that this is a skincare product and everyone's skin is different and it will react differently to certain products - so always do your own research and look into the ingredients in a skincare product before purchasing.

Thanks for reading, and let me know in the comments if you've used this product and whether its worked for you or not xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...