Friday 23 September 2016

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish - Cheeky Bronze

Hi, today's post is a review on the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Cheeky Bronze. The MAC MSFs are probably one of my favourite products from the brand - Soft and Gentle being one of my most used and loved of them all (review of this will be up soon as well, hopefully).

Cheeky Bronze is a lovely warm golden shade that suits a wide range of skintones. I love applying a light layer of this all over my face to give a subtle healthy looking glow to the skin. I also love using this as a blush when I want to go for a really bronzey sunkissed look. I always say start off with a light layer and slowly build the colour up to prevent it from looking cakey or patchy.


Compared to the other shades in the MSFs I'd say cheeky bronze has a more subtle shimmery finish especially when compared to the soft and gentle, It can however still be used as a highlight for deeper skintones if applied correctly, I've found that the best way to achieve this is to use a small dense brush, such as the Real Techniques Setting brush making sure to spritz some face mist onto the brush before applying the product, and then obviously apply to all the usual areas you would want to highlight - so the tops of your cheekbones, cupids bow and the bridge of your nose. Using the brush wet helps give a more intense golden glow.


All in all I think this is a great product to have in your collection and would definitely recommend you check it out. Thanks for reading :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...