Saturday 24 September 2016

Kiko Cream Crush Lasting Colour Eyeshadow - Review

Hi guys, today's review is on the Kiko Cream Crush Lasting Colour Eyeshadow in the shade 05. I picked this eyeshadow up on a whim when I first saw it because it was such a pretty shimmery colour and I hadn't really heard much about these eyeshadows so I thought it would be great if I could test it out and review it for you guys.



I've used this product quite a lot since I first bought it, not just on myself but also on clients. I absolutely love the colour payoff with this product,  it's so pigmented and once it dries it does not budge at all and definitely lasts the whole day. I rarely use a primer with this, but if you tend to have really oily eyelids then I would suggest that you use an eyeshadow primer before applying this onto the lid. Once you've applied it onto the eyelid give it a little while to dry before you open your eye as it can transfer onto the crease if it's still wet.
You can use this product on it's own, it gives a really pretty shimmery silver finish with a slight pink undertone, but if you want a bit of extra sparkle then you can apply a glitter on top to make it pop even more.


I've found you get the best colour pay off and finish with this if you use a small flat synthetic brush or just your fingers. I would definitely recommend you try this product and I will be buying more shades in this myself.

Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...