Thursday 22 September 2016

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

Hi guys, just a quick review on the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponge today. I've been using this for a few months now and I've found the best way to use this is to run it under cool water and squeeze out the excess then use the damp sponge to blend out my base products - foundation, concealer and cream contour -  I also like using it to bake under my eyes and under my contour to sharpen it up.


This is a really great product for every day use, it gives a flawless streak free finish to your base and I have to say I probably love this more than my original beauty blender. The only downside to this is that after a few washes it does start ripping and tearing, and is no longer usable, I've probably gone through about 3 of these since I first started using them.


I've tried changing the way I wash it and the products I use when cleaning it, but nothing seems to make a difference. It is a shame that this does happen because it is such a great product. I would still recommend this because it is a much more affordable alternative to the original beauty blender and compared to other affordable sponges I've used this is probably one of the best. Also, if anyone else has had a similar problem with the ripping/tearing or if you know how to prevent it, then please let me know in the comments section.

Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. This is without a doubt my favourite makeup tool. I love it!

    www.denajayne.co.uk

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...