Thursday 8 December 2016

Boots and Superdrug Haul

Hey guys! just a quick post on a few things I picked up from Boots and Superdrug a few days ago.

First off I picked up these two masks from L'Oreal and Garnier from Boots, I've heard alot of good things about them so can't wait to try them out.

I also restocked on my favourite mascara and concealer from Maybelline, I've lost count of how may of these I've gone through over the last year, another favourite I repurchased was the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Warm Beige - this is like my holy grail everyday powder.



Then from Superdrug I picked up some new goodies to try out from Sleek and Freedom makeup. I already have two of the Sleek Highlighter palettes and when I saw they'd come out with a new one I had to pick it up and I can't wait to try it out, I also picked up the contour palette in dark - I've heard good things about this so looking forward to trying it out. I repurchsed my fave facewash from Nip + Fab - love using this to wash off my makeup every night. And finally, from Freedom I picked up the brow pomade and contour stick, I've not heard much about this brand so I'm kinda excited to test them out, especially the brow pomade.

If you'd like me to review any of these products, let me know :) Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...