Friday 9 December 2016

Party Makeup Look - Glowy Skin and Gold Smokey Eyes

Hi guys, I've mentioned in previous posts that I am a freelance make-up artist, not full time for now - just an odd booking here and there when I get the chance, and I decided I wanted to share some of my work on my blog as well. Hope you like it :)


Products used:

Face

Primer - Illamasqua Hydra Veil
Foundation - L'Oreal Pro Infallible
Concealer - LA Girl Pro Conceal HD concealer
Cream contour - LA Girl Pro conceal in toast - set with Benefit Hoola
Face Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte in Translucent
Highlight - Mac Soft and Gentle

Eyes

Lorac Pro Palette - Taupe, Sable, Espresso in the crease and outer corner
with Lt Bronze and Gold mixed on the lid and Nude to highlight the browbone and inner corner
Eyeliner - Maybelline Black Gel Liner

Lips

 MAC Velvet Teddy with Soap and Glory Nude in Town gloss on top



Hope you guys enjoyed this post, thanks for reading :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...