Wednesday 7 December 2016

Lorac Pro Palette - Review

This palette is an oldie but a goodie, I've had mine for quite a while now and I'd say it's one of my holy grail products, I reach for it on an almost daily basis. It's great for creating an everyday light smokey brown eye look to a really glam going out eye look. My favourite shades from the palette are probably Taupe, Sable, Nude, Gold, Pewter and Garnet.

I've already hit pan on on Taupe and Sable and my palette kinda looks pretty beat up right now because of how much it's been used. Taupe is a great transition shade and I use sable and espresso to really define and darken the crease, and nude is such a great shade to highlight the browbone



All of the shades are really pigmented and blend so easily - even the darker ones, but I would suggest using a light hand with the darker shades as they are so pigmented and can get a bit hard to blend if you apply too much at once, so always start off light and build up the colour - it's much easier to blend that way. Another plus is that they have very little to no fallout. If you have oily eyelids remember to always prime and set with a powder before applying eyeshadow otherwise it will crease.

One thing I will say is that the lighter matte shades - White, Cream and Lt Pink - are a little bit on the chalky side in my opinion and probably my least used shades from the palette.

If you're a makeup artist then I would definitely recommend you add this to your kit, it's a really versatile palette and works for so many different skintones, great for party makeup and brides who want to go for a soft glam look.






























Thanks for reading! and don;t forget to follow me on Instagram here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...