Thursday 8 June 2017

Pink Glitter Half Cut Crease - Full Product Breakdown

Hey guys, so I posted this look on my Instagram (@rukh_shak), and I decided to do a blogpost on it, just giving a breakdown on all the products I used to create the look. Enjoy!


Base

- Kiko Natural Concealer Shade 07 to colour 
correct under my eyes and around my mouth

- L'Oreal True Match 6.5D/6.5W mixed with 
LA Girl Pro HD Foundation in Nude beige

-Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Shade 20

- Coty Translucent Powder to set and bake

- L'Oreal Glam Bronze 02 Capri
Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze to Contour

- MAC Warm Soul Blush + Show Gold Highlight



Eyes

- Maybelline Concealer to cut the crease

- Huda Beauty Rose gold palette
Shy - Transition
Flamingo - Crease and under eye
Bossy - Outer half of crease and under eye
Angelic - Inner half of the eyelid

- Crystaleyes loose glitter - Baby Pink

- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Brows

- Rimmel Brow Pencil - 002 Hazel

- Benefit Gimme Brow - Shade 5



Lips

- Barry M Lip Liner - 15

- Colourpop Aquarius Ultra Glossy Lip 

Hope you liked it and thank you for reading :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...