Saturday 5 April 2014

Top 5 under £5

Today I want to talk to you about a few of my favourite drugstore products, and the best part is they're all under £5. So you can shop away without feeling too guilty ;)!


 First, we have the MUA single eyeshadows, these are a complete bargain at only £1.00 each. They're really pigmented and fairly easy to blend, you can find a full review on them here.

Next up we have the Collection Glam Crystal Liners. These are amazing, really pigmented and you can wear them on their own or over another product to add a little bit of sparkle, and at only £2.99 each you can't really go wrong. If you would like a full review on these with swatches then please let me know in the comments below.

Then we have the MUA Blushers, these are pigmented and easy to blend, they're great products for some one who is new to makeup and is looking to build their collection. These are available from Superdrug or the Makeup Academy website for only £1.00 each.

Another brand that do affordable yet great quality blushers are Sleek. Their single blushers retail at £4.49 each and are crazy pigmented and so easy to blend. They come in a small black compact with a mirror inside which makes them great for travelling. They are available at Superdrug, on the Sleek website and in selected Boots Stores.

Finally we have the Collection Cream Puff Lip Creams. I've gone through so many tubes of these, they have great pigmentation, apply really smoothly and even though they dry to a matte finish they still feel comfortable on the lips. These retail at £2.99 each and are available at Boots and Superdrug, instore or online.

So guys these are my top 5 drugstore products under £5, what are yours? And if you want me to do a full review on any of these products then do let me know in the comments below!

5 comments:

  1. I need to get my hands on some MUA eyeshadows but they're always sold out!

    Taslima | The little things in life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MUA such great value!

    Hannah xxx
    http://adayinthelifeofanortherngirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a lot of MUA's gel eyeliners in all different colours. Bought them in their last sale for only £1 each! cheap and cheerful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh mymy, i need to get those cream puff lip creams, they look adorable though <3
    Show some love dear
    www.ilovly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to try my MUA blush I got from the meet up! I also have my eye on the Collection glam crystals, I need to try them out :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...