Monday 10 March 2014

BirminghamBloggersMeet14

This was the first meetup that I've attended and to say I was nervous is a big understatement. I'm not the most social person mostly because I'm really shy and have trouble talking to new people, so I was definitely super nervous about attending but I'm really glad I went because I had the chance to meet some very lovely people and the whole experience was amazing. So I want to say thank you to Jess and Charlotte for organising the whole thing because without them it wouldn't have happened!
(A little warning: this post is very picture heavy!)

We all met up outside Bullring near the Bull and I was confused for a minute because there were two large groups of girls waiting around - turns out one group was there for The Vamps Meetup! After that we all split up into small groups and headed off to do some shopping and have a little chat. We grabbed some drinks from Starbucks and sat on the steps outside near the Church to enjoy the pretty decent weather and have a nice chat. We then headed to Boots where I picked up a couple of make-up bits that I'd had my eye on for a while. After that we made our way to the Lush store in the City Centre where we met up with the rest of the girls. The lovely ladies at Lush gave us a demonstration on making our very own face mask and then we got to walk around the store and take pictures of all the amazing products, the staff were always on hand and ready to help if we had any questions. We even received goody bags with two full size face washes (Angels on Bare Skin and Ocean Salt), a bubble bar (Sunny Side), and a tub of the face mask that we made at the start (Catastrophe Cosmetic). I also purchased a couple of other items which I will show you in a separate Haul post.

They even had a sign to welcome us!


A couple of the girls getting messy and making the face mask!
The finished product!





Look how gorgeous those Golden Eggs look!
They had a wide selection of Mother's Day and Easter gift sets, which all looked so pretty.
How cute are those Bunnies?!
After we finished up at the Lush store we headed off to the Ming Moon Chinese Restaurant where we enjoyed a lovely all you can eat meal and had a great talk from Chris Windley and Kirsty Lo about the Motives Cosmetics range. And we received even more goodies from Jess and Charlotte!



A closer look at all the goodies we received 
After leaving the restaurant I decided to head home because I could barely keep my eyes open. 

All in all this was an amazing day, I got meet some amazing people and made new friends. I would love to do it again!

4 comments:

  1. so jealous that I didn't get to go but it looks like you had a lovely time xx
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. you took great pictures! :-) I couldn't see anything when they were making the face mask. Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was lovely to meet you! The goodie bag was lovely wasn't it, We all need to do it again so we can talk more :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was lovely to get to talk to you. Glad you had a nice time. We will have to meet up again xx

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...