Wednesday 12 March 2014

Q Beauty Brushes Review

I popped into Bodycare last week since I needed to pick up a few essentials and I decided to have a look at their make-up section which is where I saw these brushes. I regularly visit Bodycare and I had never seen these brushes before so I quickly grabbed up two of the eye brushes to test out and see if they were any good.




The two I picked up were the Smokey brush and the Smudge brush. They both have black handles and bristles, the handles have a matte finish and they both look very sleek & sturdy. The Smokey brush is double ended, with one side having an angular brush that is great to use with Gel liner and the other side having very densely packed rounded bristles that is great for depositing colour into the crease/outer V and smudging it out to give a nice smokey finish hence the name of the brush.



The smudge brush has shorter bristles and is more flat, but is still quite densely packed. I think this brush is great for packing colour onto the lid, smudging shadow/liner on the lower lash-line or even highlighting the brow bone.



Overall I think these brushes are pretty great for the price you get them at (around £1.49 each I think) and if you're just starting out with makeup or you don't want to shell out too much money on eye-brushes these are for you!

1 comment:

  1. These look great brushes. I need lots of brushes. I always seem to be running low on blending and smudging brushes.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...