Sunday 16 March 2014

Ebay 239 Eyeshadow Brush - Review

When I first came across this brush on Ebay my initial thought was that it looks a lot like the MAC 239 brush, but I've never actually owned/used the MAC brush before so I cant say if they're similar or not. The main reason I bought these was because I'm on the lookout for some affordable everyday eye brushes because sometimes I just can't be bothered to wash mine when they get dirty (I know, I'm lazy, don't judge me!), so I like to keep backups and these were under £1.00 each which is crazy!




Now onto the actual brush itself: 

The brushes have long matte black handles with the brush number printed towards the bottom and they seem very sturdy, the handles are definitely longer than quite a few of my other brushes. They have short slightly dense white bristles which makes them great for patting on eyeshadow and they're also great for blending out the edges slightly to give a more even finish. I washed mine before using them just to be on the safe side, because they do come from China and honestly you never now where they've been stored so I would recommend washing them before using. One thing I did notice when washing was that there was no shedding, and that really took me by surprise because I was actually expecting them to shed since they were so cheap, and while I'm typing up this post I've washed them a second time and still no shedding, which is great! 



Another thing to note is that when I received these each brush was packed separately in plastic wrappers and all the brushes were then wrapped up in bubble wrap. I was really pleased with the way these were packaged because it meant that there was less chance of the brushes being damaged.

Overall I'm really glad I picked up three of these brushes and I will definitely be ordering some more to keep as backups. You can buy these here for only 99p and shipping is free!

3 comments:

  1. These brushes are amazing :) Thanks for this review

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love good bargain! Ill have to look these up!

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finding things to purchase on eBay that are great quality. I'm happy you found something you're satisfied with. Keep up the good work lovely. <3

    xoxo Cay from Beauty's Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...