Sunday 9 March 2014

My Everyday Face

Today I thought I'd share with you the products I tend to reach for on an almost daily basis. Sometimes when I'm feeling super inspired I like to change up my eye look but my base usually stays the same (I may switch my foundation to my M.A.C. studio sculpt or Maybelline Fit Me if I feel like I need a change).


These are all the products That I use on an everyday basis, I do try to switch my routine up a bit whenever I can, but most days I'll finding myself reaching for these products. The Revlon foundation is a fairly recent purchase and I have to say that I'm loving it. 


To start off I apply a thin layer of the MAC concealer before my foundation to cover up dark circles and blemishes. I do this first because it means I can use less foundation to achieve an even finish and it won't leave my face feeling heavy. I then apply my foundation. After this I'll take the Maybelline Concealer and use it to brighten up my under eyes. I then set my t-zone with the MAC Prep+Prime powder. After setting my foundation I'll apply bronzer to add some colour to my face and to contour slightly, after that I move on to blush and then I add some highlighter to the tops of my non-existent cheekbones. I've never really been one to use highlighters since I love a matte finish, but recently I've found myself wanting a more glowy look to my skin and I love using the MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter for this. 


On days when I want a quick and easy eye look I just grab my MUA Matte palette and take the middle shade on the bottom row and blend it into my crease, I also smudge it on my lower lash-line and finish the look with a flick of eyeliner and some mascara.

I haven't pictured any lip products in this post simply because I change my lip colour daily, ones that I have been reaching for recently are the Revlon Matte Balms (I'm loving Sultry) and the MUA Velvet Lip Lacquers.

List of products:
Revlon Colourstay Foundation
MAC Pro-Longwear Concealer
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
NYC Sunny Bronzer
NYX Mocha Blush
MAC Prep+Prime Translucent Setting Powder
MUA Highlighter
MUA Matte Palette
Collection Extreme Felt Tip Liner
NYX Propel My Eyes Mascara

If you guys want more in-depth reviews of any of the products pictured above let me know in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! I'm still trying to get my hands on the MUA highlighter, it's sold out every time I go into superdrugs :')
    Jessica Elizabeth | Sherbet Lemons and Lipsticks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You use some great products.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have encouraged me to to buy the MUa palette, love your blog

    www.lipsiie3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...